FC Barcelona won the cup of the King.

FC Barcelona won the cup of the King.
With easily 3-0 to Athletic Bilbao in the final of the cup of the King, FC Barcelona version Pep Guardiola puts an end to four crazy seasons and a total of 14 titles! Of course, the Barcelona celebrated to their iconic coach and even thanked him for all the work done. Interviewed at the end of the meeting, the catalan coach was very pleased to have won this yet another trophy but still played the modest. We have a very good season, winning four titles. On the match, we perform 35 minutes very good. And then we get a little up the foot in the second period where we play less well. But I am pleased. I know that with these players, I leave the club in good conditions. They will continue to move forward with other ideas, other game concepts. In the end, we earn 14 titles in four years, something very hard to achieve. Also, it has no concerns about the future of the Blaugrana formation which is in good hands he. I'm going with the sensation of letting good things at this club. I have not invented anything, but I am proud to have been a smuggler in this long history. It would be very presumptuous for me to think that this Barça is the best team in the history, but I think that we leave memories in the memory of the people. Before concluding on a tribute to Lionel Messi. On Lionel Messi, I do not know if this player can be helped in a way, but I am in any case proud to have lead to one which will probably be the best player that I would have never led. Winning 14 titles without him would have been impossible. In all likelihood, Pep Guardiola will take a sabbatical year at New York. Not to lead Thierry Henry in the New York Red Bull, but rather to take advantage of his family. A decision deplored by Roman Abramovich who tried these last 48 h to convince the Spanish coach to reach the European champions in title as reported in The Sun this morning. But fatigue accumulated these past four years should not change Pep Guardiola.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive