Justin Bieber catches up with his clumsiness

Justin Bieber catches up with his clumsiness
Canadian singer Justin Bieber has assured the Indonesia of his love Monday after have aroused the wrath of fans in this nation as country any. A rumor that I cannot accept is that which exists between my fans and I is not true. Indonesia, I see you. I love you. I love all my fans, wrote the young man on his Twitter account. Fans of Justin Bieber in Indonesia, country of 240 million people with the third largest community in Facebook and the fifth largest number of Twitter accounts, did not like the manner in which the young singer has spoken of their region. I was in one of these countries, said last week the star of 18 years in the British newspaper Daily Mirror, who asked where was recorded one of his new songs. His manager, Scott Scooter Braun, was then interrupted and said that it was in Indonesia, said the tabloid daily. His fans in this South Asian country is where it occurred window closed in April 2011, have asked for an apology.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive