Adele: singer disguises to go unnoticed!

Adele: singer disguises to go unnoticed!
With the worldwide success of his album "21", Adele has been propelled to the rank of superstar. At the time the singer took the habit of walking in pyjamas to anonymity. The British singer has become an international star, following the success of his critically acclaimed album. But if she enjoys his notoriety, Adele has found an ingenious to move incognito to the daily: the 24-year-old woman chooses to wear a boilerplate suit. I made sure to stay away from the public eye recently, she said in an interview with us television. The other day I was walking in Trafalgar Square. I was in pyjamas. I had pants with flowers, a green coat and pink shoes. Fortunately, I had a huge umbrella and person not recognized me. Away from the spotlight, Adele prefers to focus on his musical career as the singer is not interested in fame. I do not want to be a people. I just want to make my music, she said.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive