Victoria Beckham: She is a Stewardess for Air!

Victoria Beckham
After having celebrated his 38th birthday last Tuesday, the former Spice Girls singer took the path of the job and flew to China. Beautiful designer has indeed released a photo of her playing air hostesses during his flight to Beijing. Posh Spice took place next to one of the hostesses of the airline and sat on folding seats for the crew. The following caption accompanying the photo of Victoria: crew, prepare to land! Welcome to Beijing. For a brief stop in Hong Kong. As usual, the former Spice Girl is perfectly dressed in a dress of its collection by Victoria Victoria Beckham and does no missteps, even for travel. Despite its relatively austere image in the media, Victoria is pleased to share his life with his fans. It has even entrusted to the Women's Wear Daily magazine. I try to show a side of my life more private to my fans. I also think that my fans and my clients get to know me and understand my humor through my tweets.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive