Pep Guardiola will not be the coach of FC Barcelona next season

Pep Guardiola will not be the coach of FC Barcelona next season
It's official. Pep Guardiola will no longer coach of FC Barcelona next season. The catalan technician, who was at the end of contract, announced this at a press conference. Aged 41, he left the club after four years and 13 trophies (May 14 with the cup of the King). Sandro Rosell, the President of Barça, confirmed Friday that everyone sensed and information which had escaped in some Spanish media: Pep Guardiola will not extend his contract. It will therefore not FC Barcelona coach next season, the Catalan has always been careful to sign only short contracts. Before him to explain, I would like to thank him for having made progress the team, for the values of the club, said the pattern of the club that, Tuesday night, thought it could retain his technical boss. For its support and opinion. We are always grateful to you; it is the best coach in the history of the club. The success of the Barça coach left drag the suspense for months. Less than 48 hours after taking the enigmatic words press conference following the Elimination of FC Barcelona to Chelsea, Pep Guardiola ended the questions, railroaded the wishes of the leaders, players and all the staff. This is to ensure continuity with the outstanding work of Pep Guardiola that Barça appointed Tito Vilanova to succeed him. It was his Deputy. The announcement, which was a true clap of Thunder in the tenth minute of the press conference, puts an end to all speculation about the appointment of a new coach in the Catalan institution, while the names of Bielsa, Luis Enrique and white were for twenty-four hours.
I need to retrieve, that's why I'm leaving:
I sincerely hope that the person who will take the relay can make things that I couldn't do commented on Guardiola. The coach must be strong, it takes passion and energy to lead his players and I need to find it. And I see that in based me. I think that it would have been dangerous to continue. And I have an esteem of my players for what has been together that would never forgive me if we had failed him. I need to retrieve, that's why I'm leaving. I have been able to continue but I would not have been the coach that Barcelona deserves to have. It is a club with a unique power and I am not afraid because who is succeed me is in the ability to do the best possible. I would like to publicly thank my players, said Pep Guardiola before leaving the floor again to its leaders. They are the ones that gave a meaning to it all. I would like to especially thank them to be able to make real all these meetings I had imagined. This is what I take with me. Pep Guardiola, who had never led in the first division before taking the estate of Frank Rijkaard, in 2008, takes also with him thirteen trophies, won sixteen possible in three years of competition. This season, he can still afford to a fourteenth with the Copa Del Rey final, may 25 with Athletic Bilbao.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive